Introducing new BRIDGE LIVE. Versatile encoding and decoding solution for live video streaming
Comprimato, in partnership with AJA Video Systems, is introducing BRIDGE LIVE, a software-based 1RU video encoding solution with support for UltraHD video through 12G-SDI and a wide range of streaming and contribution codecs (H.265, H.264, MPEG-2, and JPEG 2000 TR-01).
Combining AJA’s production-proven I/O technology with Comprimato’s powerful encoding/decoding/transcoding software, this new gateway solution provides high-quality, cost-effective video processing, with SDI encodes and decodes.
Supported is one channel of UltraHD up to 60p, or up to four channels of 1080 60p simultaneously, via four 12G-SDI connections that are also backward compatible with 6G, 3G, and 1.5G-SDI. A plug-and-play device featuring deep metadata support, BRIDGE LIVE suits a range of professional and enterprise-level video workflows. Video can be transported or streamed using a flexible array of containers and protocols, including SRT, RTMP/S, RTP, UDP, and MPEG-TS, and allows for creating an ABR ladder for each input channel.
BRIDGE LIVE delivers one of the most cost-effective and feature-rich enterprise-level offerings on the market for live video encoding, decoding, transport, and streaming.Jiri Matela, CEO and Co-founder, Comprimato
Providing advanced flexibility, BRIDGE LIVE supports a host of protocols and configuration/monitoring options for remote workflows, including REST API and SNMP. Built-in 10GigE network ports provide plenty of bandwidth to move multiple streams of HD or UltraHD. With the reliability of SRT as standard, neither public internet nor unreliable networks will prove an issue. Comprehensive metadata coverage includes support for closed captioning and ad insertion markers, as well as the ability to embed subtitles. Bridge Live makes it easy to deliver powerful results, whether streaming to a platform like YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch.
Live production is booming as streaming becomes standard, more events pivot to a virtual format, and educational institutions implement distance learning. Developing a pipeline to support all the necessary requirements has historically proven costly and often inefficient, which is why we’ve developed BRIDGE LIVE in partnership with Comprimato.Nick Rashby, President, AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Key BRIDGE LIVE features include:
● SDI encode or decode for one channel of UltraHD 60p or up to four channels of 1080 60p
● Broad support for video codecs, including H.264, H.265 (HEVC), and MPEG2, with an optional add-on for JPEG 2000 (VSF TR01) with 4:2:2, 10-bit/8-bit, and 4:2:0 10-bit/8-bit color component sampling
● Multiple stream outputs can be generated, or multiple destinations reached, from each channel of SDI input
● Comprehensive metadata support, including closed captioning/subtitles (EIA-608/708), line 21 captions, metadata pass-through, ad insertion markers (SCTE-35/SCTE-104), MPEG-2 ancillary packet (SMPTE 2038), and subtitles embedded within H.264 SEI messages
● Video processing tools, including cropping/padding, color adjustments, deinterlacing and 50% frame rate adjustments, logo insertion, and resizing
● 16-channels of embedded audio I/O per connection, with 16- and 24-bit quality, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
● High-density 1RU design with dual redundant power supplies (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz), four full-size BNC connectors, and dual 10GbE onboard NICs for network connectivity
● Remote configuration, monitoring, and management via web-browser, REST API, and SNMP access and control
Would you like to know more about the BRIDGE LIVE?Talk to us >